2010年9月1日水曜日

I've established "The Robotech Chronicles"

I've established "The Robotech Chronicles"

As for me, there is the part which is1different from the Japanese version in adescription in fact because I watched not only original "The SuperDimension Calvary Southern Cross(1984)" but also "ROBOTECH MASTERS"where Harmony Gold USA of the Robotech adaptation obtained trademark rights by transfer from the childhond broadcast by "Far East United States Armed Forces broadcast",now "UnitedStates Armed Forces broadcast". (FEN →AFN).


I learn it from the "Macross chronicle" which launched "The Robotech Chronicle" at this time on the web.
http://w.livedoor.jp/harmony-gold_japan/

I'm sorry the basic language becomes Japanese because of "The Robotech fan who is the resident in JAPAN" or "The core Japanese Robotech fan".

Furthermore, "livedoor Japan ID "becomes necessary for your article and the contribution of the fan art because of the blocking the SPAM.

The WIKIPEDIA dictionary making is similar, sorry to you,

I transfer my article from my past web page"Robotech Banner1" and "livedoor "Southern Cross(1984)"/超時空騎団サザンクロス(1984)" Wikipedia, butI seek unlisted Early sketch about "VF-8 Logan" in particular of the early days of the ammonite
design group.


The guideline and "Harmony-Gold JAPAN"for takingbid of the Mergers and Acquisitions to the BIGWEST-ad or negotiation idea described at my EngIish "Robotech and License debate blog"URL.
http://harmonygoldjapan.blogspot.com/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿